DP600 - Power Amplifier
High-quality low-noise components
Speaker management and monitoring
Compatible with dedicated software suite
Use on in-/outdoor locations and touring
DP 600 is a 2-channel amplifier with D-class architecture. Occupying 2U space, it has acquired operation capacity into 4 Ohm, 8 Ohm, and bridged connections. To provide the smoothes operation possible, DP 600 features built-inpresets for MAG Audio speakers, as well as can be used via dedicated user-friendly software suite for tuning, controls, monitoring, and preset management.
• World-class amplification involving class D architecture with switch-mode power supply provides cost-effective operation and less environmental footprint.
• Operation capacity into 2, 4 , 8 Ohm and bridged connection provides wide range of wiring for different cinema channels and theatre sizes.
• Modern built-in DSP provides necessary input/output matrix, crossover, equalization, alignment delays, limiter and protection for easy system building and smooth operation.
• DP series is supplied with database of ready speaker presets for MAG Audio systems, further reducing tune-up times while ensuring better protection and trouble free operation.
• Automatic impedance control system assists in quick speaker failure detection and elimination.
• Dedicated Software suite, available for free from manufacturer’s website, serves as control center for entire sound installation, providing user-friendly interface for tuning, controls, monitoring, and preset management.
|Frequency range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Nominal power, per channel, 4 Ohm load||300 W|
|Nominal power, per channel, 8 Ohm load||200 W|
|Nominal power, two channels bridged, 8 Ohm load||600 W|
|Amplifier||Class D high efficiency|
|Presets||Built-in MAG Audio speaker presets|
|DSP speaker controls||6 parametric EQ, volume, polarity|
|DSP utility controls||Power saving mode, power-up mode, 3-level password protection|
|Maximum input level||+20dBu|
|Input impedance||18 kOhm unbal., 36 kOhm bal.|
|Crosstalk separation||85 dB @ 1 kHz|
|THD||<0,08% from 0,1 W to full power (typically <0,05%)|
|Power consumption, 1/8 of max output power @ 8 Ohm||110 VA|
|Dampling factor, 8 Ohm||> 10000 @ 100 Hz|
|S/N ratio, analog||100 dB|
|S/N ratio, digital AES/EBU||114 dB|
|Connectors||XLR input, XLR output, Powercon mains input, Ethernet input/link; 2x XLR AES/EBU digital input|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||480x90x255 mm, 2U|
|Net weight||4,9 kg|