Manufacturer Policy & Warranty Conditions
The manufacturer has the right to make modifications to the design and equipment composition in accordance with technological progress, market trends, and consumer demand. However, the manufacturer guarantees that such changes do not compromise the quality of the product. On the contrary, they enhance its efficiency, reliability, and safety. To confirm this, the manufacturer conducts all necessary tests and equipment certification, taking into account the modifications.
Furthermore, the manufacturer keeps consumers informed about the introduced changes and provides them with instructions for operating and maintaining the equipment with the new features. In this way, the manufacturer acts in the best interest of consumers and complies with all legal standards.
MAG Audio Warranty Conditions and RM procedures
09 NOV 2023
This paper describes standard warranty conditions and return merchandise procedures for MAG Audio branded equipment.
1. Standard MAG Audio Warranty conditions
Below are standard warranty conditions covering MAG Audio equipment:
1. By this warranty MAG Audio grants that all equipment manufactured under the MAG Audio trademark is free from defects in material, components, and factory workmanship under the normal use and maintenance for the time as specified below.
2. All warranty repairs and maintenance of MAG Audio products shall be carried out at MAG Audio production sites or by MAG Audio authorized personnel.
3. The warranty period for cone transducers, high-frequency drivers, and crossovers, whether sold separately or as a component of a speaker system, is 60 months from the production date.
4. The warranty period for enclosures, grills, connection plates, and accessories, whether sold separately or as a component of a speaker system, is 60 months from the production date.
5. The warranty period for built-in power amplifiers, whether sold separately or as a component of a speaker system, is 36 months from the production date.
6. Warranty repairs or maintenance will be performed only if
a) the MAG Audio product was purchased from an official MAG Audio distributor/dealer and
b) the warranty card with specified serial number, production date, realization date, vendor’s signature, and the stamp is presented.
7. Warranty shall not cover the following: damage caused by accident, misuse, or failure to follow exploitation rules stated in the technical manual; repairs performed by non-authorized personnel; mechanical damage caused by shipping accidents and normal tear and wear.
8. Warranty shall not be applicable to any product with a defaced, removed, or modified serial number.
9. If your MAG Audio product needs repairs or maintenance, contact your official MAG Audio distributor/dealer. Please do not ship your MAG Audio product without prior authorization.
2. Return Merchandise procedures (Clear In Warranty / Out Of Warranty case)
If your MAG Audio product is malfunctioning, found DOA or needs to be otherwise serviced by the manufacturer, please follow the below guidelines for the fastest service:
2.1. Customer sends the (e-mail) request for service or return, stating the name of the customer, product model, serial number, and problem description. For fast and accurate request processing include photos and/or videos clearly showing product condition and problem cause
2.2. MAG Audio service dept. will notify of the service decision (replacing the product, returning for repairs to the manufacturer, sending the spare parts, etc.) and warranty decision (In warranty, Out of warranty) for each product requested.
2.3. MAG Audio service dept. will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization number, which will have to be attached to the package of the returning MAG Audio product (in case of return to manufacturer decision).
2.4. In case of product replacement, or sending of the spare parts, MAG Audio service dept. will request the client’s address and contact person to receive the package.
2.5. In case of return to the manufacturer for repairs, MAG Audio service dept. will instruct regarding the shipping address and contact the person to send the package.
2.5.1. In case of return to the manufacturer for repairs, after the service, MAG Audio service dept. request the client’s address and contact person to receive the package with the repaired product.
2.6. In case of product replacement or sending of the spare parts, MAG Audio service dept. may request the replaced product or parts to be sent back to the manufacturer for analysis.
2.7.1. IN WARRANTY CASE. MAG Audio will cover the costs of returning the failed products or parts from the customer, costs for repairing or replacing the equipment, and costs of shipping repaired or replacement products or parts to the customer.
2.7.2. OUT OF WARRANTY CASE. The customer will cover the cost of shipping the failed product to MAG Audio for repairs, costs for repairing or replacing the product or parts, and costs for return shipping from MAG Audio.
3. Return Merchandise procedures (In Warranty / Out Of Warranty cannot be determined)
If the In Warranty of Out Of Warranty case cannot be determined without inspection at the MAG Audio premises, the following guidelines are applied:
3.1. (same as 2.1) Send the written (e-mail) request for service or return, stating the name of the customer, product model, serial number, and problem description. For fast and accurate request processing, it is highly recommended to include photos and/or videos clearly showing product condition and problem cause.
3.2. MAG Audio service dept. will notify that In / Out of Warranty decisions cannot be made without inspecting the product at the MAG Audio premises.
3.3. MAG Audio service dept. will issue an invoice for the replacement parts or the complete product or products.
3.4. Customer pays the invoice in full including the shipping costs, then MAG Audio service dept. request the client's return address and contact person and send the replacement parts or complete products.
3.5. MAG Audio service dept. instructs the client regarding the shipping address and contact person to send the failed product or parts.
3.6 The client sends the failed product or parts to MAG Audio. The client covers the costs of the shipping of the returned failed products or parts.
3.7. MAG Audio service dept receives the failed products or parts, makes a diagnosis, and makes the In Warranty or Out Of Warranty decision.
3.8.1. IN WARRANTY CASE. MAG Audio will reimburse the full cost of the paid invoice and the shipment costs of replacement products or parts.
3.8.2. OUT OF WARRANTY CASE. The client keeps the purchased products or replacement parts. MAG Audio does not reimburse any shipment costs.