Full Job Description
The MAG Audio Company has an opportunity for an experienced International Account Manager (IAM) to drive revenue and find new partners in the global Sound Reinforcement markets such as Cinema, Installation, and Rental. IAM will identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term business development strategies relating to the development of the Global Customers. They will also manage specific customer accounts, with responsibility for customer relationship management, forecasting, sales support with the local application support team.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering is required
- Excellent communication skills and experience in business correspondence
- High level of spoken and written English (Russian and Ukrainian are a Plus)
- Sales/Engineering experience in the Event Industry or AV installation industry a plus
- Working experience with Sound Reinforcement Devices is preferred
- Experience working with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and 1S (Salesforce is a plus)
This position is for Kyiv city.
About MAG Audio
MAG Audio has existed for more than 20 years. During this time, we have created our own unique approach to the product development, garnered a considerable experience in the fields of speaker engineering, design, and sound system installation. Each of our products is tested by professional focus groups before its mass production, as we invite sound engineers, distributors, and musicians to help hone each model to perfection.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and showed results. Would be clarified after an interview with the candidate;
- Convenient open-space office in Kyiv city with a friendly team;
- Ability to cooperate with show business in Ukraine and worldwide
- Being a part of the innovative engineering Ukrainian Company that plays a key role in the International Cinema Market nowadays and has ambitions to be a leader in Pro Audio International market.